I am soo excited because today is Friday, and I'm taking a half-day, so I get to leave work in approximately 45 minutes. I'm then driving straight to Mundelein from work to see Jeff! It's going to be a super fun weekend!
This afternoon, we're going shopping for flip flops (again). Jeff is not satisfied with my choice of Target flip flops, so he's going to find some that he approves of. Weird, I know. But, tonight, we're going to get sushi and do a sake bomb to celebrate his entrepreneurship and my five sales so far! It should be eventful. I don't know if we'll do anything else since we have to get up relatively early to go to Jeff's second-to-last baseball game tomorrow (thank God..I only have to watch one more baseball game... until softball leagues start I suppose).
After the game, we're going straight to Jen and Chris' place (Jeff's sister and brother-in-law) for their annual Mayhem on Melrose party. It should be a really good time. I'm excited to drink and relax for the night..for once! Sunday will be uneventful, as I'm going to head back to Indy when Jeff leaves for his last game in the afternoon. I'm so excited right now with anticipation, but I know I'll be really bummed Sunday afternoon when I have to leave. Ah, the joys of a long-distance relationship.
Can't wait to see J in about 5 hours though!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment