As you guys have already read from Kara's post, we had an awesome weekend together over Labor Day. She came up Friday before I had to go to my class, which was awesome because she was able to sign the package when my new computer and her iPod Touch arrived!
Kara already gave you the recap of the weekend, so I will just tell you that all-in-all, it may be one of the best weekends we have spent with each other. However, with any great weekend comes the brutal aftermath.
What aftermath you may be asking? Well first off, I had a blast with Kara this weekend. But now that she is gone, I miss her that much more. If that wasn't enough, I also have had to play catch up on homework, work for VUTV, and work on my résumé and job search as I prepare to graduate. That is part of the reason I have been so slow to write a new post for the blog (which I am very sorry about!).
I am just now catching up on everything, while also getting really excited about VUTV (the student run television station at Valpo that I am a co-founder of). I already have one show in production, and have been asked to be the host for two other shows that may happen in the near future.
I have also been asked to record a segment from my radio show (GrecANDSchoeck - follow us on Twitter!!) for SourceStock, which is a the biggest concert in Valparaiso every year. SourceStock is put on my WVUR, the student run radio station here at Valpo, and is a really big deal to not only VU students, but also the entire town and community.
So, I guess I got on a rant about all the things going on in my life, but that is why I have been slow to post here at the blog. I should hopefully be able to be more consistent now that I am falling into my school routine. The only problem is that I don't get to see Kara for two another week or so. I feel as though the real emotions of missing Kara will start to come out early next week and continue to grow as it gets closer and closer to seeing her again...but that is the way it always is.
No comments:
Post a Comment