I like Kara's previous post and I thought I would give it a shot to explain how I handle seeing my Kara, my friends, and my family. A little preface to start though, this post may sound a little cold as if I view spending time with my friends, family, and Kara as a matter of time management, and to a certain extent that is the case; however, I do not put restrictions on the time spent with them.
Anyway, I try to maximize my time with Kara in any way possible. She usually makes this easy for me by sending me emails with her schedule for the month, that way we can plan the weekends we will be able to see each other as well as the ones we won't. Once I know which weekends I will be seeing Kara, I can talk with my friends and family and see which weekends I can spend time with them. And then I try to optimize my time during the week so that I can spend time with my college friends.
It's really an in-depth procedure I go through to accommodate everyone in my life... including myself. Haha ok so maybe it's an in-depth procedure that Kara does for me to accommodate everyone in my life. Either way, I am always trying to maximize my time spent with Kara, my friends, and my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment